Hippolyta Hippolyta

Godess!

As epic as you could want a fast paced flash game to get. Fires on all cylinders graphics, sound, voice acting, it just rocks on so many levels. Lost hours of sleep playing this one!

Evil-Dog responds:

thanks man :D

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Well Done

One of the main reasons I was so happy after playing Braid is that I knew there would be more like it to come, good and bad. This is very good.

W&G: Invention Suspension W&G: Invention Suspension

W&G Rules

This game will be fine for the next dvd

Blackboard Squash Blackboard Squash

nice enough

could have done without the fake instructions button that opens in another window at the opening screen though.

BO: Secret of Steel Demo BO: Secret of Steel Demo

Expecting Conan

from the name but still good

Meal or No Meal (PDG) Meal or No Meal (PDG)

ARGGGH! So close

almost got the $1000000
Needs more models.

Super Mario quiz Volume 1 Super Mario quiz Volume 1

No Fun

It's boring to sit and wait for the text to appear I got the first question wrong because I thought it was asking me which game I wanted to get quizzed on. 20 seconds later a question appears.

VoodooSFV responds:

haha im sorry but that is a good idea of a quiz choosing what game to get quized on, and im sorry about how slow it is......

Flash Pipes Flash Pipes

Can get better

Get rid of the first 5 levels at least music is a bit low.

Stab Stab

Well Made

It's an extremely well put together flash but not much else to do outside of stab arena

the ugly the ugly

MORE CHOICES!!!!

If this was a demo of a game to come you would by far have one of the coolest things ever but the way it's setup now... not.
dyeing every 2 seconds is not a way to make people continue playing.
and whats worse the longer we stay alive our only reward is to repeat it all over again for the chance to die again after the next step.

I really hope you put out a better version of this.

*SPOILER*
I just don't see the logic in turning on the stereo and jumping behind the curtin, or washing my hands, or clicking to the right not the left after doing so, or searching the mouth of a decapitated head in my toilet